Friday, February 18, 2011

Holy undecided...crap.

Well, it's been a fun-filled month. Dani's 17th birthday was just yesterday...she's so grown-up...my little girl. *sniff* I'm taking her and Jon to Jerry Johnson hot springs on Monday since school is out for President's Day & I got them tix to 3Oh3! for when they come to the Wilma March 12th. I will start my new graveyard shift by next week, so I won't be able to go myself....*sigh*.


Work is awesome. The new Crisis House will open next week. I am excited to see Hamilton growing in this way, providing new and valuable community services for those in need. This means that things at the Group Home will be a little less complicated and become more structured, which should make things a little easier on everyone. I look forward to the changes.

The issue with the trailer is finally solved. As I said, I paid off the balance and am sending the receipt in the mail. I don't expect a favorable response, if one comes at all. I find myself indifferent to the situation and to pretty much everything concerning him. This saddens me, when just months ago I was back to not being able to imagine a future that didn't include him. As quick as the turnaround has been I sound almost as fickle as he does in my affections. Ugh. That can't be good. I have to give myself some credit, as my feelings changed in response to realizations that could no longer be denied, about him and about myself. If nothing else, I am becoming more self aware. That has to be good....right?


I am still dating, and find I am in no hurry to rush into another heavy relationship. I invited the tile layer/drummer/bowler to bowling Monday night. With his expert instruction on my form, my average picked up 20 pins per game. Wow. He seems to think I can do even better. I am intrigued and think this needs more exploration...so I am hopeful he can free himself for the next few weeks that are left in my league play to give me much needed assistance....so we will see where this goes..



No comments:

Post a Comment