Sunday, February 13, 2011

Man, it's been a long time...

Ok, here it is, days away from the New Year (2011), and I realize its been months and months since I last had anything to say....crap. Well, I've had plenty to say, only its been trapped in my head as a running narrative, sometimes with theme music to fit the situation. Life has certainly been full...and busy...but to find time to postulate, well that is a more complicated expectation that reality, so far, has been unable to support. 

So much has happened, I almost don't know where to start...

On the subject of There have come to be so many people I've had the pleasure to work with over the last few months. Excepting a few brave gentlemen, almost every one a strong and beautiful woman. For one in particular it was rather challenging, considering the proximity and relation. When children are involved it can be even more complicated and fraught with emotion. 

This work is more challenging than any I would have chosen for myself 20 years ago. My priorities have changed, and me with them. I am better than okay with that. I suppose the difference is 20 years ago I couldn't meet my own eyes in the mirror, and today it is by no means easy, but it isn't near as impossible a task as it once was.

No comments:

Post a Comment